Friday 17 November 2017

Hoping To Connect

Hi There,

 

My name is Kyle Doran, co-founder of PresenceMediaDenver.com. My client, Consumer Benefits of America, is aiming to help people gain access to more affordable prescriptions, legal assistance, helpful identity theft tools and much more.

 

I'm hoping to establish relationships with other online businesses with overlapping interests and see what opportunities present themselves. We'd love to create a high quality guest post that would add value for your site and visitors.

 

If you think Consumer Benefits of America would be a good resource for your visitors at computers-tricks-tips.blogspot.com, I'd love to see how we could create a win-win relationship. :)

 

I hope that we can work together and keep up the great work at computers-tricks-tips.blogspot.com!

 

Kyle

Presence Media

No comments:

Post a Comment