Friday 11 May 2012

New Clients

Good Morning,

 

My name is Troy Kane and I represent Growth Source, LLC.  We are a woman owned business specializing in sales consulting and sales outsourcing.  Our services present your company with a very high return on investment with very low risk.  Growth Source clients experience top line growth while protecting the bottom line.   I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for fifteen minutes to show you how we can quickly and effectively drive quality new clients to your company.

 

Please let me know your availability this week or next and I will schedule to stop by your office to discuss how we can help your business grow.

 

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

 

 

 

Troy F. Kane

Chief Operating Officer

Growth Source, LLC

121 West Wayne Avenue

Wayne,   PA  19087

 

Mobile: 484-401-0004

 

 

www.sourceforgrowth.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment